This Labour day, let us remember the migrant workers who build our homes, clear our trash, prune our trees and clean our streets. They help make Singapore the garden city we proudly call home. Unfortunately, many migrant workers are not protected by our safety nets — work place accidents or illnesses have devastated their lives and their families. Here is how you can help. This Labour Day week, please support the Hope Beyond Borders fundraising campaign, incepted by Ray of Hope to raise funds for migrant workers. Starting with 6 workers we are currently helping and whose cases have all be verified, 100% of what you give will go straight to them. At Ray of Hope, we go beyond intervention programmes by fundraising for beneficiaries who falls through the cracks. Let’s give hope to our migrant workers this labour day.
1) Mr Karim Abdul (https://rohi.sg/case/details/Help-a-cancer-patient-and-his-family-with-living-expenses)
2) Mr Mamum Mohammad (https://rohi.sg/case/details/Help-an-injured-27-year-old-through-life)
3) Mr Zhao Xi Guo (https://rohi.sg/case/details/Help-raise-%241200-for-Mr-Zhao-and-his-family)
4) Mr Liu Kun (https://rohi.sg/case/details/Hit-and-run-accident-ruined-his-life)
5) Mr Amin Al (https://rohi.sg/case/details/Help-Mr-Amin-continue-treatment-in-Singapore)
6) Mr Rahman Arifur (https://rohi.sg/case/details/Injured-father-with-young-son-pleads-for-help)
Send email message to campaign creator.
Get page link and embed link.